Optimist Club of New Ulm
Club #35204 District 35 DMM Zone 8 Region 5
Program Support -- News and Reviews
At Optimist Club of New Ulm, we are proud to have received the following recognition for our contributions to the New Ulm community in these projects.
• 6th Grade History Tour – Provide bus transportation, funding and volunteers to serve lunch for the New Ulm Public School 6th Grade History Tour of New Ulm.
• Healthy Community/Healthy Youth and S.P.O.T.S – Students Performing on Tough Situations – donating to provide training and supplies.
• Scholarship Funds – Establish funds at all New Ulm area High Schools, After Prom Party, FFA program, Honors Breakfast
• Co-Club local project support - Coats for Kids, Santa's Closet, Adopt a Family
• Highway Cleanup – Volunteer to cleanup a 2-mile stretch of Highway each year. • Pro Kinship Day – Sponsor a field trip to Putting Green and Flandrau Park – followed by a picnic lunch.
• Family Fun Night – Sponsor a free family fun night at Vogel Fieldhouse.
• Oktoberblast & Winterblast – Co-sponsor a day of fun activities through New Ulm Park & Recreation Department.
Local Programs Supported by Club
Additional programs supported by club include:
• American Legion Trick and Treat
• Coats for Kids
• Christmas Baskets
• Families at Risk
• NUACS Safety Patrol
• Autism Support Group
• ECFE Community Baby Shower
• ECFE Halloween Party
• ECFE Daddy/Daughter Dance
• ECFE His and Her Hoe Down
• Adopt a Family at Christmas
• Santa’s Closet
• Send a Kid to Camp
• Scholarship to send students on a class trip
• Special Olympics
• NU Jr. Baseball
• NU Soccer Association
• NU Area Girls Fastpitch Softball
• After Prom Parties
follow us on Facebook: